A panel fence can be installed very easy and can help you get all the privacy you need. In order to finish this project quickly, you’ll need two people.
- First of all dig the holes for the posts but don’t install them yet.
- Start with the first post by putting it into the hole and filling it with gravel.
- The person who will help you has to keep the panels up and you fasten them from the posts, using angle brackets.
- Use a strut just to keep the post upright.
- You will continue putting posts and panels until you finish the entire fence.
- Use capping strips to fasten them from the panels’ tops.
- Each post has to be cut off by 2 inches and then the post caps need to be nailed.
- Mix the concrete and fill all the holes.
- Get rid of the struts.
- The fence has to have a gap at the bottom so that it will be safe from rotting.
- If you need your neighbor’s permission to work on the fence, just go and ask him.