Removing oil and grease from concrete
Driveway or garage oil stains are quite a nuisance for everybody. In order to get rid of them and make your garage floor look nicer, use a simple home remedy.
- Put some sawdust or cat litter on the grease stain to absorb it.
- Let the sawdust or cat litter for a few days on the grease stain.
- Use a broom to clean up the sawdust/ cat litter.
- Put some dry cement over the stain and let it there for two days.
- Remove the dry cement easily.
- Take care not to let the cement get down the sewer; just clean it up and take it to the garbage.