Transform garage into bedroomGarages
There are many people out there that have huge garages, 3 cars garages, or just one that they don’t use. If you only have a car that occupies just a little part of the garage, you may consider remodeling it and make a room for yourself.
- The first thing you need to do is take out the garage door.
- You can build a wall in the place of the door, or you can install a smaller door and the rest cover it.
- An important step is insulating the garage.
- You can make a closet by using some drywall sheets and placing them in one corner of the room. Make a frame out of them.
- The old lighting fixtures can be replaced with the ones that you use in your home.
- Use drywall to finish the walls.
- You may install a door that will connect the house to the garage.
- Paint the room. Choose an appropriate color that will match the rest of the house.
- Also you should pick the flooring.
|Tag: changing fixtures in garage, convert big garages, convert garage into a living place, convert garage into bedroom, decorating garage, garage, garage decoration, garage improvement, garage redecoration, garage remodeling, garage transformation, house improvement, link garage to your house, transform garage into a living place, transform garage into bedroom, utilities for your garage.|