Designing a walk-in shower
Installing a walk-in shower into your bathroom can be a luxurious addition. It will also add value to your home. You can make these walk-in shower from marble and tiles or prefabricated glass.
1. Walk-in showers are a large investment and you need to do it properly. You can make yourself a better idea of what you need to do by taking some tours on show-rooms or model homes etc.
2. The next step is determining the size. Having a spacious shower is the best part. Make sure that you have enough space for two. You can also add a bench,
3. Now you have to decide if you want one or two shower heads. There’s a wide variety of them on the market. Also be careful on choosing the metal that better fits your bathroom.
4. Decide on the style of the shower but also be careful on the price. Consider the shower door or curtain.
5. You can make showering even more luxurious by adding shelving, caddies, music, lighting, benches, ventilation. Be green and choose appliances that you help you save water.
6. Get the best deals by researching. The internet is the best source. Find an expert that is willing to give his advice.