Building a cheap fence
In order to install a fence for securing your property, there is no need to spend too much money.
- One option for your new fence can be large rocks. All you have to do is to put them one over the other, across your property line.
- Barbed wire is also another good choice. For this type of fence, you have to drive posts into ground first. Then take the barbed wire and with thick gloves, you start stringing it between each post. In the end, wrap the barbed wire to each post.
- A cheaper way to build a fence would be to split the costs with your neighbor. Try to convince him to do this together by presenting him all the benefits that will come from this common project.
- See if you can get some old fencing from any construction site.
- If you don’t want to use any type of material, you can always plant trees for a cheap, natural fence. It would be better if you chose trees that have canopies with the desired thickness. After the trees are planted, see if you want to put ferns between them to harden the possibility of getting over your property line. Because they are strong, trees can be used as fence posts.