Installing invisible pet fences
In order to keep your dog inside your yard, the best choice would be an invisible pet fence. This type of fence is easy to install and after you finish, you should let your dog know where the boundaries are.
- Take a spray paint and mark the place where the yard will be set.
- Using a lawn edger, you should make a two-to-three inch deep cut in the sod because this way you can do just a single cut and not dig a whole trench.
- The cuts should be made in every spot where the invisible fence will be installed, in the driveways and sidewalks.
- Some wire fencing should be put on every cut in the sod or concrete and be careful not to stretch it. While you pull the cuts back, you have to lay the wire in the same time. When you do this, you have to pat the sod back like it used to be.
- After you made the cuts in the concrete, you have to lay the wire in them. A tube of concrete sealer is necessary in order to place a bead over the wire. You have to make the cuts seal in such a way so that they flush with the concrete.
- When you buy the fence, you also receive some flags. These should be placed in front of the fence at two feet apart and three feet apart between them. The system you will install works very simply. The dog gets closer and the transmitter starts to beep. If the dog gets closer then that, the collar will apply a mild shock.
- Before you let your dog loose, you should take a walk with him along the fence so that he hears the beep and realize where the boundaries are. He will understand that the beep means he doesn’t have to cross that line.
- If by any chance the dog manages to cross the invisible fence during the shocks, he may get scared to come back. For a while, don’t let the dog alone because it may take some time until he understands what his boundaries are.
|buying the invisible fence, crossing the invisible fence, fences, flags for the invisible fence, installing invisible pet fences, instructions to install an invisible pet fence, invisible pet fences, pet fences, the parts of the fence, wire fencing|