How to clean granite floors
Granite flooring is little more difficult to clean. There are a few things you always need to have in mind.
- never let spills sit.
- use only water and a mop to clean the floor.
- never use abrasive cleaners.
- use only commercial cleaners that are safe for granite floors. Always read the label on the product.
- if you decide on putting some rags over the granite floor, make sure that they have a special surface that doesn’t allow dirt to go underneath them. The dirt damages the granite.
- for stains, use a detergent with a neutral pH.
- always dry the water and the detergent off the granite surface.
- if nothing gets out stains, then you will need a refinish done by a professional.