Buying a lawn mower
You need to do a little analysis before you go shopping for a lawn mower. You need to think about the size, the budget and about the features.
- There are two types of lawn mowers from which you can choose: rotary and reel.
- Manual reel mowers are great for areas that aren’t larger than 100 square meters.
- There are a few advantages that can benefit you very well. Reel mowers can cut the grass shorter than rotary ones and give a clean look. On the other hand rotary mowers are a lot less expensive and can be operated with great ease.
- The energy use depends on the size of the area. For small lawns use electric ones. They will need some long cords. Gasoline mowers are polluting and make a lot of noise.
- Think also if you can easily maneuver it and about sharpening the blades.
- You can find lawn mowers that use special bags. The cut grass is blown in these bags and you won’t have to gather it from the lawn.