Polishing furniture with essential oils
The simplest way to make your furniture look shiny and polished again, is to use jojoba and essential oils.
- Find jojoba oil online on food stores. The oil will give your furniture a beautiful shine.
- Use 100% pure essential oils because they offer aromatherapy. You can find this type of oil in health food stores and on the internet.
- You can also add like 10 drops of essential oil to the Jojoba oil. Fragrances such as Ylang-Ylang, Lavender and Lemongrass are very popular.
- Blend the oils by shaking the bottle.
- Use a soft cloth with half a teaspoon of oil.
- If your skin get’s irritated, then stop the polishing and go wash your skin.