Remove oil/grease stains from fabric
If you have to deal with grease or oil stains, it’s better to do it as soon as possible. Follow the instructions to solve the problem.
- First of all, apply on the affected area some absorbent powders, like talcum powder or cornstarch.
- Put the stain facing downwards on a paper towel and then apply some dry-cleaning solvent. If necessary, replace the paper towel.
- Now spray the spot with with laundry pretreatment.
- Wash the cloth with hot water. Be careful that the temperature of the water is not too high for the fabric.
- Let the cloth dry in the air.