Remove wine stains from clothes
Wine stains need to be attended immediately as they appear, if not you may ruin your new dress or suit. Here’s how you can get rid of these stains.
- The first step is to use some paper towels and blot the spot.
- Now, another thing you can do is combine 1 teaspoon of soap or pretreatment and 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide in a little bowl. Then use a kitchen sponge and soak it in the mixture. Soak it half dry and press gently on the affected area.
- If the stains hasn’t penetrated on the back of the fabric, place a towel between the layers.
- Read the instructions on the label of the garment.
- Wash the piece of cloth in cool water and then let it dry. This can be done only if the cloth is machine-washable.
- Wash it in the sink if the piece of cloth is only hand-washable.
- You should always use paper towels and not colored towels.
- Don’t scrub or rub the stain. This will help the stain to penetrate more the fabric.