Removing ballpoint ink stains from clothesInk stains are something every person will have to deal one day or another. These stains can be very difficult but not impossible. Follow the next steps to find out how to remove them.
- Use a sponge and soak it in water. Then press the stain with it to get as much ink out as possible.
- Let the spot to dry up.
- Put the cloth with the stain facing down on a clean paper towel or cloth.
- Now you can either use a hair spray, alcohol or nail polish remover to rub on the back of the stain.
- Blot the back of the stain with a washcloth to remove as much of the ink stain as possible.
- Then you need to apply laundry pretreatment.
- Wash the cloth in warm water.
- Let it dry.
- If you couldn’t remove the stain and there are only small traces, you should consider using bleach.
|ballpoint ink stain, cloth ink stains, home remedy for ink stains, how to remove ink stains, ink, ink removal, ink stain removal, remove ink stains, removing ballpoint ink stains, removing stains, stain removal, stains|