Cleaning bamboo floors
Bamboo floors are excellent if you want some durable flooring and to be eco-friendly. If you take care of it, it will stay beautiful for many years.
- Remove all the dust and the dirt from the floor.
- After doing thee first step, use a mop and some warm water to wipe the floor. Also use some safe floor cleaner.
- Always be sure to squeeze the mop before cleaning the floor. You have to be careful about water puddles.
- Make sure that you wipe the entire area with the mop.
- Clean the floor once a week to ensure it stays in the best shape.
- Be careful with the amount of water, it’s temperature and the floor cleaner used. It needs to be safe for the bamboo floor.