Decorating Kitchens With White Cabinets
White is a color that people often choose for their kitchens. It’s a simple neutral color that can be used in different combinations without any difficulty. If you have a kitchen with white cabinets, you can use some of the following ideas to enhance its look:
Ideas on how to decorate
- Contrast with countertop colors, but don’t go too dark
- Accent the cupboards with attractive handles or knobs
- Install colorful glass splashbacks between the counter and the upper cabinet bottom
- Decorate with flowers, tea pots and hand-towels
- Colorful appliances like toasters and can-openers
- Accent with Formica wall splashes
- Accent the toe base and countertop edges with a nice color
- Install real granite countertops
- Paint the walls with brilliant colors
- Fruit baskets
- Wine bottles
Not everybody likes white cabinets.
Here’s the catch. If you plan on selling your house in the next five years, accent the white cabinet you’ll be installing with colors around them. Neutral colors are more important than you may think.
A major advantage of the white cabinet is that it gives you an endless selection on possibilities of decorating and selecting the color of the floor ( a contrasting color goes well in kitchens with white cabinets).
|cabinet repair, countertop colors, decorating ideas, Formica cabinets, Kitchen, kitchen decorating, kitchen decorating ideas, kitchen decoration, kitchen remodeling, kitchen renovation, white cabinet, white cabinet kitchen|