Finding matching kitchen cabinets and counter-tops
For the best look you should try to find kitchen cabinets and counter-tops that match in color and design. You will need to do some planning and figure this problem out. Here’s something that should help you:
- First of all you will need to determine the design and functionality of your kitchen.
- Because the cabinets are installed before the counter-tops, you should first look for cabinets. Choose the type of wood, color and style of the budget. Look for special features that you may need. You should go to a cabinet showroom and see the different styles and designs.
- Then think of the materials for the counter-top. Consider the fact that counter-tops need to be cleaned easily.
- When choosing the color for the cabinets, you need to think of the colors in the kitchen. You can combine light colors with dark ones to create a contrast. Search for online tools that allow you to test your ideas.
- You can also hire a designer to improve the look of your kitchen and find you the right cabinets and counter-tops. Tell the designer about your ideas.
- it’s nice to use the same tones for your cabinets and counter-tops.
- you can buy unfinished cabinets and then match them in color by yourself.
|cabinets, choosing cabinets, choosing countertops, countertops, how to choose kitchen cabinets, how to choose kitchen countertops, kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops|