How to install landscape lights
Landscape lighting refers to external lighting fixtures. You will need two main things for this installation: the lighting kit, and a lot of wiring.
- Unpack your lighting kits and spread the fixtures as you would like them to be place in your yard.
- the wiring needs to be buried for better protection, so you will nee to dig a trench.
- put the wiring away from siding grounds and as close as possible to the house. This will prevent cutting them.
- Now locate the terminals on the back of the transformer. Attach the wiring to these terminals and screw them tight.
- Secure the transformer on a house wall.
- You can start by snapping black tiers onto the light globe. Push the leads into the light sockets until you hear a click, then snap the socket into the bottom of the light glove.
- install a light bulb.
- The wires will need to be placed in tubes for a better protection.
- After you have installed the first light bulb, pull enough wiring.
- At the end, plug the transformer into the outlet.