Switching from gas to electric heating
There are many advantages for switching from gas to electric heating. Here are a few of them:
- Electric heating systems require almost no maintenance, while gas systems need annual inspection, regular cleaning, purging of the pipes, replacement of water pumps, etc.
- It’s also safer to have an electric heating system, as a gas system involves risks like gas leaks, carbon monoxide emission, and explosions.
- You will save space because an electric heating system does not require a boiler or water tubes.
- Also you can use the system almost anywhere as electricity is virtually in any location.
- Electricity is most of the times cheaper then gas.
- Pollution is also a major advantage. You will not need to store fuels.