Welding pickets to spiral staircase
This isn’t an easy job for a beginner, but it’s a good starting point for amateur welders. All you need to do is follow the next steps:
- First of all you will need to lay the steps so that the widest part, the outside of the step, should face towards you.
- Next you will need to mark the pickets.
- You will need to make sure that the steps are leveled. After this set the pickets on each marked spot. Also level the pickets.
- Weld the picket to the step. Check again if it’s leveled. This will ensure that they all have the same size.
- Now finish welding each picket.
- properly ventilate the area you are working in.
- wear fire-resistant clothing when you are welding.
- always keep a fire extinguisher nearby.
|how to weld pickets, picket welding, spiral staircase pickets, staircase pickets, tips for picket installation, weld staircase pickets, welding pickets, welding spiral staircase pickets|