Why you should install a rubber roof
Here are a few reasons why you should install a rubber roof:
- because rubber roofs are made from recycled materials, they are environmental friendly.
- rubber works as an insulation and also as a heat reflector. This way you will save money not only on energy, but you won’t need to install any insulation.
- rubber roofs are also very durable and can last up to 40 years.
- they are waterproof and also flame retardant. This makes them very sturdy and can withstand bad weather.
- if you do not have posts on your roof, then you will have a seamless roof. This means no leaks.
- because its waterproof properties, it’s the best alternative for flat roofs.
- it’s also very light and can be applied to any structure, without having any problems.
- you can repair it very easily. All you need to do is apply some seam tape over small cracks.
- they come in many shapes and sizes and also in many colors. With this wide variety of styles you will surely find one that suits your needs.
- rubber tiles are very flexible and will not crack if your house shifts.
- rubber roofs are UV and ozone stable, making them nonperishable.
- the installation can be done very quickly and without the need of flames, heat, boilers. This makes it very safe.
- rubber tiles can be applied over your old roof. This will save you time and money.