How to build a sauna showerBuilding a sauna shower is simpler than you think. You just need to do some easy steps and you’ll be fine.
- First of all you need to ensure that all walls and ceiling are water proof.
- You should consider buying a curved ceiling to prevent the condensation from dripping on you.
- Seal the enclosure. If vapors escape they can damage your bathroom paint or decoration and can even cause rotting.
- You will also need to install a steam shower door.
- In the final step you need to install a steam generator. It has to be connected to a water and power line of 240v.
You can find on the market a lot of ready made sauna shower enclosures, if you think you can’t do this job.
|bathroom sauna, bathroom sauna shower, building a sauna shower, Sauna, sauna shower, shower, shower enclosures, steam generator|