How to set up a steam saunaSteam saunas can improve the mental and physical status. It helps improve blood circulation, metabolism, and helps relieve stress. The right settings should be:
- the temperature should be 160 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit or 80 to 90 degrees Celsius.
- the humidity should be 10 to 30%.
Other options from saunas
You can try and use some other options fro steam saunas, to make the experience more enjoyable.
- you can install a comfortable seat to help you relax even more.
- also, you can install some water proof speakers in the room so that you can create a more relaxing environment.
- make sure the steam nozzles are away from the place you usually seat. This way you prevent condensing water to drip on you.
|extra features for a sauna, options for a steam sauna, perfect humidity for saunas, perfect temperature for saunas, relax with saunas, relieve stress with saunas, Sauna, steam sauna|