Walk-in tubs have a special design and functionality feature – they don’t require the user to step over a wall to enter.
They aren’t much different from standard bathtubs when it comes to fitting. The main difference is that they have a watertight door.
- rapid heating options
- they have a fast draining system that allows the user a quicker exit
- floors that are slip resistant
- safety bars
Here are some reasons why walk-in tubs are quite popular:
- safety and independence. This type of bathtubs are great for people with mobility problems. This way they have more independence and don’t need assistance.
- appearance. They have a great look and sometimes they fit better than a standard tub.
- luxury. They can also include jacuzzi and heating systems.