Clean cat peeYou should clean cat pee as soon as it happens. This will reduce smells and stains, of course. Here’s how it’s done.
Cleaning cat pee
- use paper towels to absorb the fluids.
- sponge the area with some cold water.
- again, use paper towels to absorb the liquids.
- make a mixture of one tablespoon of white spirit or grape vinegar with 2 cups of tepid water.
- dab the solution to prevent any stains.
- now it’s time to use some specialized cleaners.
Cat pee removal
- you should never use ammonia based cleaning products, as cat pee contains ammonia. This way you will only make the cat to do this again on the same spot.
- always wear gloves to avoid contact with bacteria.
- the vinegar solution may stain your couch. First of all test it in a spot that can’t be seen.