Your coffee tastes like dirt and you don’t have anything to clean your coffee maker with? I have a simple solution for your problem: clean it with vinegar. Here are some easy steps to regain your delicious cup of coffee:
- Throw away any old coffee, coffee grounds and filter.
- Wash the carafe in cold water and charge it with one part white vinegar and 2 parts water.
- Put the vinegar mixed with water in the coffee maker’s reservoir and turn it on. After the water is drained, turn it off.
- Let the vinegar to stay in the carafe for 15 minutes.
- Remove the vinegar from the coffee maker by pouring simple water like before in 2 cycles with 15 minutes breaks for the coffee maker to cool off.
- After you washed the carafe and the basket in warm water you can try your clean coffee maker and finally enjoy a tasty coffee.
|clean, clean the coffee maker, coffee grounds, coffee maker, cold water, filter, how to wash the coffee maker, reservoir, taste, vinegar, warm water|