Like any other plant, roses need protection against the sun. The first thing that you need to do is water the plants. See if you have sandy soil or clay soil.
- you will need to remove any branches that are dying. You can also remove some of the base leaves because this way the plant will loose less water.
- you also need to reduce the fertilization in those hot days, because otherwise the plant will spend more energy growing, thus using more resources.
- you can conserve moisture by placing a layer of pine and bark mulch around the rose.
- make sure the water received by the plant reaches the roots. You can make some small holes near the rose to permit the water to go deeper.
- the best way to water the roses is by using drip hoses. Otherwise, make sure you water the plants slowly so that the entire water is absorbed.