How to heat the burner for making burgers
Nowadays, hamburgers have become almost everyone`s favorite food. There are several ways to make delicious burgers, but they have the greatest flavor when cooked on the stove.
How to do it
- Divide the meat into patties and form bigger or smaller round shapes.
- After you have put the burgers in the skillet, heat your burner over medium heat. Take care when you use the burner if you have children.
- Cover the skillet with a proper lid, otherwise the grease will spread all over the stove.
- Let the burgers cook for almost eight minutes on each side. Don`t cook them too much because they will burn.
- Press the middle of the burger with a spatula. Do the same for the whole burger. When it`s done, you will see some clear liquid coming out. If not ready, let the burger cook for several more minutes and repeat the action.