Lanyard chinese staircase
Chinese staircase stitch, also called the spiral staircase stitch, it’s one of the easiest lanyard stitches to make, although it looks complicated. To make one, just follow the next steps:
- First of all you will need to cut three strands 1 to 2 feet long. Then cut the fourth strand so that it’s four times longer than the rest.
- Connect the strands together by tying them in a knot at one end. Put the longer strand on the right side.
- The loop the longer strand to the left, over the others and then around the back.
- Then pull the longer strand through the right side of the loop, tying a knot around the other strands.
- Pull it tightly to complete the stitch.
- Now make additional stitches by repeating the steps above. When you have reached the desired length.
- if you want to thicken the lanyard, you can use more than 3 short strands.
|bracelets, chinese bracelets, chinese lanyard bracelets, chinese stairs, how to make chinese lanyard bracelets, lanyard bracelets, lanyard chinese staircase|